Here Kitty Kitty Kitty



The holiday fiasco is over and I thought now would be a good chance to show you this cute little kitty bed I made for a very loyal patron. Isn't it cute? It's a simple 20" round black and white kitty pillow with the perfect fish on top. Any kitty would love to lounge on this. I nearly slipped some catnip in here for a little extra encouragement for the kitty to lay here.
I also made a matching dog bed for a very big dog. Of course, true to form I forgot to take a picture of the bed with the matching cover on it. But trust me when I tell you it is cute.
Well, thats it for now. I'll be back soon with lots of other cute stuff I'm making.
Oh! By the way, I have finally purchased a domain anme for myself and set up a website. Please visit when you can! JodieMo.com

1 comments:



Stephanie Sabbe said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you are an awesome crafter yourself. love the kitty bed. I wish my cat would sleep on a bed. She prefers the dining room table, kitchen counter, or all of the other places that are gross for a cat to sit on:)

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment