Lunch Bags


The start of a new school year is just around the corner and I can almost hear the collective sighs of mothers everywhere breathing a prayer of thanks. Because even though we love our children and we love spending time with them, I think most will agree that much more gets done in daily life when they are in school for the majority of the day. Now, my kids aren't in school yet, but we do pay a small fortune to send them to a Mommy's Day Out a couple times a week. Last year was their first year to go and my first experience packing lunches for toddlers. Who knew it could be so time consuming! Especially at 7am before a full cup of coffee. But this year I'm ready and I've designed new lunch bags for them. Here are 3 that I have just finished for a friend of mine. Well, two of them are hers and the other is for sale.
They are washable, insulated and have a zipper to keep everything in! Oh! And they are really cute too.

3 comments:



Unknown said...

I love the one with strips!

Unknown said...

Love them! So, how much are you selling them for? Depending on the price, I may just want one in cars and one in princess fabric?!?!?????

JodieMo said...

Oh, I'm glad you like them! They are $12.50 each.

Post a Comment